Business and Asset Finance
Black Book brings you full access to all types of Business and/or Asset Finance, for any Client who owns either established or start-up UK businesses.
We have access to a vast range of lenders, both large and boutique, who between them can cater for almost any business or asset finance requirement. Several niche lenders we access also operate ‘own-book’ lending, allowing even greater flexibility and superior acceptance levels.
Any Vehicle for business use, including cars, lorries, boats or aircraft, or any Equipment for business use, including fixtures & fittings, software or lighting, can all be financed or refinanced.
There are many different types of Business Asset Finance – a (non-exhaustive) list includes; Asset-Backed Finance or Refinance, Hire Purchase, Leasing, Invoice Finance & Business Loans.
Our Black Book is Your Black Book….
- Funding from £1,000+ (no upper limit).
- Pay Rates from 3%
- Products with no deposit required
- Terms of 1 to 10 years
- Individually-tailored finance solutions
- Spreading the cost of purchases – fixed monthly payments, instead of paying total equipment cost.
- Same-day decisions – leasing brings far quicker approvals than bank loans.
- Same-day pay-outs – lease transactions are paid out almost immediately.
- Ability to roll-in soft costs (e.g. delivery & installation, software etc).
- Lease payments are 100% tax deductible
- Unsecured Cashflow Loans (Up to £150,000, with term of 1 to 8 years)
- Specialist Aviation Finance
- Specialist Marine Finance
- All types of Business Assets considered
- Peace of mind – unlike overdraft facilities, leases cannot be withdrawn once active.
- Seasonal Payment Terms available
In all cases, following your formal instruction, Black Book will make contact and deal directly with your Client from the start to completion – and always with our guarantee of no cross-selling to your client.
For full access to our Business & Asset Finance services, please register here
- £60,000 to buy children’s soft play and catering equipment for established chain.
- Start-up packaging company required £72,850 to buy specialist machinery
- £39,500 of new gym equipment and air conditioning units for Gymnasium
- Finance for a new printing machine for a Commercial Printing company
- Finance for refit of existing Hair Salon – all equipment & furniture financed
- Working Capital loan achieved for an Advertising Agency
- Refinance of existing machinery for an Engineering firm