Tax Bill Funding
For Personal Tax, Corporation Tax or VAT bills
Black Book now brings access to Tax Bill Funding – with lenders who will pay the Tax Bill to HMRC directly; allowing your clients to then spread their payments over:
- 3 months for VAT bills (Min. bill = £100,000)
- 6, 10 or 12 months for Personal or Corporation Tax bills (Min. bill = £10,000)
- Unsecured borrowing, with no requirement for Personal Guarantees*
- Flat Pay Rates, determined per application
- Min. 12 months trading (with one set of published accounts)
- Tax Bill no more than 2 months overdue
- Underwriting decision in 48 hours
- Each case individually underwritten, via credit search, Tax Bill and last published Accounts (inc. P&L and Balance Sheet)
The interest rate payable is determined by the amount to be funded, the number of repayments selected, and the underwriting decision.
The first step is to underwrite the enquiry…
To do so just complete the online enquiry, upload the most recent Accounts & the Tax Invoice when prompted, and submit to our team.
We will then take care of the rest, and come back to you with the underwriting decision, rate payable, monthly payments, your commission confirmation, and next steps.
Call us today on 0800 651 6511 or enquire online
*Underwriters do reserve the right to request a personal (or director) guarantee, of which the client will always be notified, prior to any commitment to proceed.